Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Saturday · July 4, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Syracuse) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 5 days CME with allowance.
- Guaranteed base salary, Plus Quarterly Incentives.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Syracuse, NY.
- The Cardiac Hospitalist will admit, round and discharge patients with a primary cardiac issue.
- St. Joseph's Health has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Cardiac Hospitalist within the St Joseph's Health hospital located in Syracuse, New York.
- 27 days of paid vacation.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Cardiac Hospitalist to join a comprehensive medical group.
- Cardiologists are available for consults as needed.
- 403(b) Plan and 457(b) Plan.
- The schedule for this opportunity is 12-hour shifts in 7 on/ 7 off blocks.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.