Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Syracuse) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The schedule for this opportunity is 12-hour shifts in 7 on/ 7 off blocks.
- 27 days of paid vacation.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Cardiac Hospitalist to join a comprehensive medical group.
- Guaranteed base salary, Plus Quarterly Incentives.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Syracuse, NY.
- The Cardiac Hospitalist will admit, round and discharge patients with a primary cardiac issue.
- 403(b) Plan and 457(b) Plan.
- St. Joseph's Health has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Cardiac Hospitalist within the St Joseph's Health hospital located in Syracuse, New York.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Cardiologists are available for consults as needed.
- 5 days CME with allowance.
- Malpractice insurance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.