Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Syracuse) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The schedule for this opportunity is 12-hour shifts in 7 on/ 7 off blocks.
- St. Joseph's Health has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Cardiac Hospitalist within the St Joseph's Health hospital located in Syracuse, New York.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Syracuse, NY.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Cardiac Hospitalist to join a comprehensive medical group.
- 5 days CME with allowance.
- The Cardiac Hospitalist will admit, round and discharge patients with a primary cardiac issue.
- Cardiologists are available for consults as needed.
- 403(b) Plan and 457(b) Plan.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Guaranteed base salary, Plus Quarterly Incentives.
- 27 days of paid vacation.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.