Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Syracuse) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cardiologists are available for consults as needed.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Syracuse, NY.
- The schedule for this opportunity is 12-hour shifts in 7 on/ 7 off blocks.
- 5 days CME with allowance.
- 403(b) Plan and 457(b) Plan.
- The Cardiac Hospitalist will admit, round and discharge patients with a primary cardiac issue.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage.
- St. Joseph's Health has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Cardiac Hospitalist within the St Joseph's Health hospital located in Syracuse, New York.
- Guaranteed base salary, Plus Quarterly Incentives.
- 27 days of paid vacation.
- Malpractice insurance.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Cardiac Hospitalist to join a comprehensive medical group.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.