Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Syracuse) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Syracuse, NY.
- St. Joseph's Health has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Cardiac Hospitalist within the St Joseph's Health hospital located in Syracuse, New York.
- 5 days CME with allowance.
- Guaranteed base salary, Plus Quarterly Incentives.
- 27 days of paid vacation.
- The schedule for this opportunity is 12-hour shifts in 7 on/ 7 off blocks.
- The Cardiac Hospitalist will admit, round and discharge patients with a primary cardiac issue.
- 403(b) Plan and 457(b) Plan.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Cardiologists are available for consults as needed.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Cardiac Hospitalist to join a comprehensive medical group.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.