Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Academic Appointment to The Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell is commensurate with credentials and experience.
- We're training the next generation of medical professionals at the visionary Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell and the Hofstra Northwell School of Graduate Nursing and Physician Assistant Studies.
- We're making breakthroughs in medicine at the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research.
- Physicians will be employed as members of Northwell Physician Partners, the seventh largest medical group in the country.
- Opportunities are available for full-time/part-time and per diem hospitalist positions.
- Northwell Health is New York State's largest health care provider and private employer, with 24 hospitals, more than 600 outpatient facilities and nearly 15,000 affiliated physicians.
- We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Our 66,000 employees - 15,000-plus nurses and 4,000 employed doctors, including members of Northwell Health Physician Partners - are working to change health care for the better.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Manhasset, NY.
- This is an exciting time to join our team as the Hospital Medicine Division continues to develop and grow throughout Northwell Health.
- We care for over two million people annually in the New York metro area and beyond.
- Northwell Health Department of Medicine seeks Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine Physicians to join our Hospitalist Program at Northwell Health.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.