Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New York, NY.
- Location is convenient to city, airports, beach and country.
- Enjoy teaching and being part of the programs core faculty.
- Exceptional benefit package offered - that also unlike other programs offers paid vacation.
- Acclaimed public and private schools.
- It is definetly one of New York's favorite programs to join.
- Combined with CME Physicians have 24 paid days off per year.
- Our opportunity is not your typical repetitive shift work job.
- Competitive compensation range from 220,000 to 260,000.
- The ICU has 24/7 Intensivist and procedures are not required.
- This is one of the most desirable Hospitalist Programs in greater metro area.
- Physicians work 7 Day blocks schedules- rotating from admitting to rounding services.
- One on one mentoring, morning case reports and didactic sessions compliment this ideal program.
- Attractive volume allowing excellent high quality service to patients.
- Don't miss out on this one - program has high retention rate and positions fill quickly.
- Hospitalists see patients daily as team with two Internal Medicine Residents each.
- Benefits are 100% complete with matching on retirement and additional tax deferred annuity program.
- This pristine modern hospital is ideally located in one of the metro areas most attractive communities.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.