Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits are 100% complete with matching on retirement and additional tax deferred annuity program.
- Hospitalists see patients daily as team with two Internal Medicine Residents each.
- Competitive compensation range from 220,000 to 260,000.
- Acclaimed public and private schools.
- This pristine modern hospital is ideally located in one of the metro areas most attractive communities.
- The ICU has 24/7 Intensivist and procedures are not required.
- It is definetly one of New York's favorite programs to join.
- Attractive volume allowing excellent high quality service to patients.
- One on one mentoring, morning case reports and didactic sessions compliment this ideal program.
- Combined with CME Physicians have 24 paid days off per year.
- Our opportunity is not your typical repetitive shift work job.
- Enjoy teaching and being part of the programs core faculty.
- This is one of the most desirable Hospitalist Programs in greater metro area.
- Don't miss out on this one - program has high retention rate and positions fill quickly.
- Location is convenient to city, airports, beach and country.
- Physicians work 7 Day blocks schedules- rotating from admitting to rounding services.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New York, NY.
- Exceptional benefit package offered - that also unlike other programs offers paid vacation.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.