Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Don't miss out on this one - program has high retention rate and positions fill quickly.
- Attractive volume allowing excellent high quality service to patients.
- It is definetly one of New York's favorite programs to join.
- Our opportunity is not your typical repetitive shift work job.
- Benefits are 100% complete with matching on retirement and additional tax deferred annuity program.
- The ICU has 24/7 Intensivist and procedures are not required.
- Combined with CME Physicians have 24 paid days off per year.
- Exceptional benefit package offered - that also unlike other programs offers paid vacation.
- Enjoy teaching and being part of the programs core faculty.
- Hospitalists see patients daily as team with two Internal Medicine Residents each.
- Physicians work 7 Day blocks schedules- rotating from admitting to rounding services.
- One on one mentoring, morning case reports and didactic sessions compliment this ideal program.
- This pristine modern hospital is ideally located in one of the metro areas most attractive communities.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New York, NY.
- Acclaimed public and private schools.
- Competitive compensation range from 220,000 to 260,000.
- Location is convenient to city, airports, beach and country.
- This is one of the most desirable Hospitalist Programs in greater metro area.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.