Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Saturday · July 4, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Midway between New York City and Niagara Falls, the Twin Tiers is known for picturesque lakes, lush forests, scenic bluffs, and valleys dotted with wineries, orchards, dairy farms, resorts and country inns.
- Opportunity to participate in academic teaching track.
- Full benefits.
- 260-bed non-profit tertiary care hospital located in the Finger Lakes of NY.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New York.
- Nestled in low rolling hills carved by prehistoric glaciers, the Twin Tiers covers 9,000 square miles of lakes, hills, villages and vineyards and includes over 650 miles of lakefront property.
- Compensation- Salaried opportunity.
- Facility has an accredited Osteopathic GME program with a full complement of residencies and fellowships.
- Opportunity: Looking for BC/BE Internal Medicine physicians to join its established Hospital Medicine group.
- Facility: not-for-profit, integrated healthcare system providing quality diagnostic, ambulatory, and acute care, as well as rehabilitative and wellness services.
- Low crime rate, low traffic volumes, short commuting distances, and an easygoing, rural character enable a comfortable lifestyle that urban areas can't match.
- Location: The Finger Lakes and Pennsylvania Grand Canyon area, known locally as the Twin Tiers, offer a truly exceptional lifestyle.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.