Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 260-bed non-profit tertiary care hospital located in the Finger Lakes of NY.
- Nestled in low rolling hills carved by prehistoric glaciers, the Twin Tiers covers 9,000 square miles of lakes, hills, villages and vineyards and includes over 650 miles of lakefront property.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New York.
- Facility has an accredited Osteopathic GME program with a full complement of residencies and fellowships.
- Full benefits.
- Opportunity: Looking for BC/BE Internal Medicine physicians to join its established Hospital Medicine group.
- Location: The Finger Lakes and Pennsylvania Grand Canyon area, known locally as the Twin Tiers, offer a truly exceptional lifestyle.
- Low crime rate, low traffic volumes, short commuting distances, and an easygoing, rural character enable a comfortable lifestyle that urban areas can't match.
- Midway between New York City and Niagara Falls, the Twin Tiers is known for picturesque lakes, lush forests, scenic bluffs, and valleys dotted with wineries, orchards, dairy farms, resorts and country inns.
- Opportunity to participate in academic teaching track.
- Facility: not-for-profit, integrated healthcare system providing quality diagnostic, ambulatory, and acute care, as well as rehabilitative and wellness services.
- Compensation- Salaried opportunity.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.