Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Far Rockaway) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- St. John's Episcopal Hospital is a Level 2 trauma center, 257-bed community hospital affiliated with Episcopal Health Services and welcomes people of all faiths.
- Attractive Census.
- It is the only full-service acute care hospital servicing residents of The Rockaways, the Five Towns, southern Queens and southwestern Nassau County.
- St. John's Episcopal Hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and is a teaching affiliate of Suny Downstate Medical Center and Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Quality bonus based on Value-Based Purchasing.
- Complete Benefits package including Malpractice coverage.
- Highly competitive compensation.
- Teaching hospital where doctors are responsible to round/teach residents.
- EMR is Meditech.
- IN Compass Health is seeking a qualified Nocturnist Hospitalist to join its team at St. John's Episcopal Hospital in Far Rockaway, NY.
- This position is for a Nocturnist only.
- Day time Intensivists.
- Procedures are performed by specialists.
- Stroke" Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association, and is a certified emergency heart care station.
- The hospital is also a New York State Designated Stroke Center, a recipient of the Gold-Plus "Get with the Guidelines.
- Open ICU at night.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Far Rockaway, NY.
- Closed ICU during day.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.