Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Far Rockaway) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Attractive Census.
- St. John's Episcopal Hospital is a Level 2 trauma center, 257-bed community hospital affiliated with Episcopal Health Services and welcomes people of all faiths.
- St. John's Episcopal Hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and is a teaching affiliate of Suny Downstate Medical Center and Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Stroke" Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association, and is a certified emergency heart care station.
- The hospital is also a New York State Designated Stroke Center, a recipient of the Gold-Plus "Get with the Guidelines.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Far Rockaway, NY.
- EMR is Meditech.
- Closed ICU during day.
- Highly competitive compensation.
- Day time Intensivists.
- Procedures are performed by specialists.
- IN Compass Health is seeking a qualified Nocturnist Hospitalist to join its team at St. John's Episcopal Hospital in Far Rockaway, NY.
- Complete Benefits package including Malpractice coverage.
- Teaching hospital where doctors are responsible to round/teach residents.
- Quality bonus based on Value-Based Purchasing.
- It is the only full-service acute care hospital servicing residents of The Rockaways, the Five Towns, southern Queens and southwestern Nassau County.
- Open ICU at night.
- This position is for a Nocturnist only.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.