Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- The provider will work 12-hour day shifts every other week.
- Our credentialing team will assist qualified candidates with obtaining a NY state medical license.
- Board certified or eligible.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a New York medical facility.
- Licensing assistance available.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system to track patient interactions.
- No procedures needed, lines a plus.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 - 18 patients per day in an open ICU, and while no procedures are required, central lines are a big plus.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 19.