Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 - 18 patients per day in an open ICU, and while no procedures are required, central lines are a big plus.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a New York medical facility.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system to track patient interactions.
- The provider will work 12-hour day shifts every other week.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Licensing assistance available.
- Our credentialing team will assist qualified candidates with obtaining a NY state medical license.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- No procedures needed, lines a plus.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 19.