Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Amsterdam) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Strong hourly salary with potential wRVU based quarterly bonus.
- Must be comfortable in ICU.
- St. Mary's Healthcare is a 143-bed hospital.
- Procedures and codes required.
- TeamHealth offers a higher-than-competition hourly rate with night differential, plus quality and RVU-based performance bonuses.
- This physician will see an average of 15 to 18 patients per day, and will manage patients on the regular floor and ICU, with vent management and codes.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Health, dental, vision, short-term & long-term disability.
- Block schedule.
- Average of 4 to 8 admits per night.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- 401K and Serp.
- Other benefits include flexible scheduling for better work and life balance, CME allowance, comprehensive benefits package, paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage and association with a leading Hospitalist organization with opportunity for future advancement.
- CME time and allotment and concierge service.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles.
- Fully paid professional liability insurance (with tail).
- Nights only.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine trained physicians to join our Hospitalist team at St. Mary's Healthcare Amsterdam in Amsterdam, New York.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago