Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Amsterdam) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- St. Mary's Healthcare is a 143-bed hospital.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- Block schedule.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine trained physicians to join our Hospitalist team at St. Mary's Healthcare Amsterdam in Amsterdam, New York.
- Nights only.
- CME time and allotment and concierge service.
- Procedures and codes required.
- Health, dental, vision, short-term & long-term disability.
- Average of 4 to 8 admits per night.
- Strong hourly salary with potential wRVU based quarterly bonus.
- This physician will see an average of 15 to 18 patients per day, and will manage patients on the regular floor and ICU, with vent management and codes.
- Fully paid professional liability insurance (with tail).
- Other benefits include flexible scheduling for better work and life balance, CME allowance, comprehensive benefits package, paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage and association with a leading Hospitalist organization with opportunity for future advancement.
- TeamHealth offers a higher-than-competition hourly rate with night differential, plus quality and RVU-based performance bonuses.
- Must be comfortable in ICU.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- 401K and Serp.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago