Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Amsterdam) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nights only.
- 401K and Serp.
- Health, dental, vision, short-term & long-term disability.
- Other benefits include flexible scheduling for better work and life balance, CME allowance, comprehensive benefits package, paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage and association with a leading Hospitalist organization with opportunity for future advancement.
- Must be comfortable in ICU.
- Strong hourly salary with potential wRVU based quarterly bonus.
- This physician will see an average of 15 to 18 patients per day, and will manage patients on the regular floor and ICU, with vent management and codes.
- Average of 4 to 8 admits per night.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- St. Mary's Healthcare is a 143-bed hospital.
- Block schedule.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine trained physicians to join our Hospitalist team at St. Mary's Healthcare Amsterdam in Amsterdam, New York.
- Procedures and codes required.
- Fully paid professional liability insurance (with tail).
- TeamHealth offers a higher-than-competition hourly rate with night differential, plus quality and RVU-based performance bonuses.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- CME time and allotment and concierge service.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 29.