Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Amsterdam) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- City / State: Amsterdam, NY.
- 60-90 Day Credentialing.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Hospitalist wanted in New York.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- ADC: 16-20.
- Job Number: NY1263.
- NY is a very strong & viable state to practice hospital medicine.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Support Staff: NP/PA's, RN's, Tech's, sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a community hospital.
- Excellent, Negotiable Daily Rate, Based on Availability.
- Locums Compensation: Excellent, Negotiable Daily Rate, plus travel, lodging & med-mal insurance paid.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- This Hospitalist opportunity offers you the ability to work as a locums provider at a community hospital.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/ locums or locums to permanent placement into this Regional Hospital System / National Practice Group.
- BC/BE in IM or FM (w/ ICU experience).
- Dates Starting in July - Long Term Locums Assignment.
- Facility Profile: 143-bed, acute-care facility w/ 8-bed open ICU.
- Schedule: 0700 - 1900 or 1900 - 0700..
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- Position: Locums Hospitalist.
- Procedures: Intubations, Central Lines (done w/ central line cart & ultrasound), Basic Vent Management.
- 45-minutes from Albany.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Foster Crown, LLC.