Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Amsterdam) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locums Compensation: Excellent, Negotiable Daily Rate, plus travel, lodging & med-mal insurance paid.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- ADC: 16-20.
- Excellent, Negotiable Daily Rate, Based on Availability.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/ locums or locums to permanent placement into this Regional Hospital System / National Practice Group.
- Schedule: 0700 - 1900 or 1900 - 0700..
- BC/BE in IM or FM (w/ ICU experience).
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Facility Profile: 143-bed, acute-care facility w/ 8-bed open ICU.
- Support Staff: NP/PA's, RN's, Tech's, sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a community hospital.
- 60-90 Day Credentialing.
- NY is a very strong & viable state to practice hospital medicine.
- This Hospitalist opportunity offers you the ability to work as a locums provider at a community hospital.
- Job Number: NY1263.
- 45-minutes from Albany.
- City / State: Amsterdam, NY.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- Position: Locums Hospitalist.
- Dates Starting in July - Long Term Locums Assignment.
- Procedures: Intubations, Central Lines (done w/ central line cart & ultrasound), Basic Vent Management.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Hospitalist wanted in New York.
This locum tenen job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Apr 25.