Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are currently helping a hospitalist in New York that is in need of a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Your assignment schedule will be 8 am - 6 pm, and you will see 14 - 18 patients per day.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible with Acls certification.
- License: NY state license needed.
- Schedule: Weekends from 8 am to 6 pm.
- The covering physician must have a NY state medical license.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need.
- Procedures: ICU rounding.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Caseload: 14 - 18 patients per day.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on May 13.