Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Your assignment schedule will be 8 am - 6 pm, and you will see 14 - 18 patients per day.
- License: NY state license needed.
- Procedures: ICU rounding.
- Schedule: Weekends from 8 am to 6 pm.
- Caseload: 14 - 18 patients per day.
- To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible with Acls certification.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- The covering physician must have a NY state medical license.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need.
- We are currently helping a hospitalist in New York that is in need of a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
This locum job opening was posted
12 days ago