Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active NY state license for this position.
- The assignment schedule is 7:30 am - 5:30 pm with no.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Caseload: 18 - 22 patients per day.
- Procedures: None required.
- Schedule: 7:30 am - 5:30 pm.
- License: NY state license needed.
- A New York-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage.
- Hospitalists respond to codes.
- The assignment requirements include code response.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on May 13.