Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: None required.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active NY state license for this position.
- License: NY state license needed.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- The assignment schedule is 7:30 am - 5:30 pm with no.
- The assignment requirements include code response.
- Hospitalists respond to codes.
- Caseload: 18 - 22 patients per day.
- Schedule: 7:30 am - 5:30 pm.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- A New York-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
This locum job opening was posted
12 days ago