Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- An established hospital in New York is currently in search of a hospitalist for locum tenens assistance.
- The physician will see 18 - 22 patients per day.
- License: NY state license needed.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a NY state medical license.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Hospitalists respond to codes.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Caseload: 18 - 22 patients per day.
- The covering physician must be comfortable with code response.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on May 13.