Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lewiston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 401K and Serp options.
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
- Procedures and codes required.
- Open ICU.
- CME time and allotment.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- Block schedule.
- Fully paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Join a well-established hospitalist group.
- LiveWell WorkLife concierge services.
- Strong hourly rate with bonus potential.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified and board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians to join our Hospitalist team at our Lewiston, New York, practice.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago