Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lewiston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME time and allotment.
- Join a well-established hospitalist group.
- Open ICU.
- Block schedule.
- LiveWell WorkLife concierge services.
- Fully paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Procedures and codes required.
- 401K and Serp options.
- Strong hourly rate with bonus potential.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified and board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians to join our Hospitalist team at our Lewiston, New York, practice.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 18.