Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · February 16, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nyack) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pediatric Hospitalist Profile.
- A partner with Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine, it provides clinical rotations to third-year medical students.
- Envision Physician Services is hiring Board Certified/Board Eligible Pediatric physicians to staff Pediatric Inpatient Services at Montefiore Nyack Hospital.
- In house coverage 24/7.
- Close to prominent shopping mall and outlets.
- Residents of Nyack, NY enjoy 32,000 acres of parklands, lakes, and streams connected to the Hudson River.
- Nyack, NY is located approximately 40 minutes from New York City with convenient access to northern New Jersey and Westchester, New York.
- This location has 4-season recreation.
- Beautiful riverfront, first-class school system, diverse demographics, fine art galleries, performing arts and destination restaurants.
- Its mission is to provide competent, innovative and accessible emergency and acute care services to the residents of Rockland County and surrounding areas.
- Hiking trails, swimming, fishing, boating, camping, horseback riding, golf, tennis, ice skating, sledding and skiing and snowboarding.
- Pediatric hospitalists admit and care for all pediatric floor patients and well newborns.
- Respond to level 2 Nicu issues until neonatologist is on site.
- Montefiore Nyack Hospital is a 375-bed community acute care medical and surgical hospital, which was founded in 1895 and is located in Rockland County, NY and is affiliated with Montefiore Health System.
- Consult in ED as needed.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jun 21.