Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There are many festivals throughout the year that include the Mayor's Cup and Regatta, the Commemoration of a Civil War and various small events geared toward the history buff in you.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary/Critical Care.
- BC, Must have Fellowship training in both Pulm & CC medicine.
- There is a little bit of everything to do so come work and have some fun.
- Location: NY.
- Come to play and work in one of NY's most beautiful cities.
- Have fun outdoors or eat in some amazing local restaurants in town.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- The City also has many museums, recreation trails, fields, and beaches with access to lakes where you will find great fishing and boating.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.