Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Outside Buffalo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The locum tenens physician will see a caseload of eight patients per night covering the ICU and CCU, and will do intubation and vent management.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted NY state medical license in hand.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist job opportunity is open in New York.
- Eight admissions per night.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- Night shift coverage.
- NY license needed.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Acls, BLS, and Pals certifications are required as part of this position Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Acls, BLS, and Pals certifications needed.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- The facility needs a provider to work the night shift during the coverage period.
- ICU and CCU rounding.
This locum job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.