Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Outside Buffalo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist job opportunity is open in New York.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- ICU and CCU rounding.
- Acls, BLS, and Pals certifications needed.
- NY license needed.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Night shift coverage.
- Eight admissions per night.
- The facility needs a provider to work the night shift during the coverage period.
- Acls, BLS, and Pals certifications are required as part of this position Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Competitive compensation.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted NY state medical license in hand.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The locum tenens physician will see a caseload of eight patients per night covering the ICU and CCU, and will do intubation and vent management.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on May 28.