Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Outside Buffalo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Competitive compensation.
- Acls, BLS, and Pals certifications are required as part of this position Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist job opportunity is open in New York.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- ICU and CCU rounding.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Acls, BLS, and Pals certifications needed.
- NY license needed.
- Eight admissions per night.
- Board certified or eligible.
- The facility needs a provider to work the night shift during the coverage period.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted NY state medical license in hand.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The locum tenens physician will see a caseload of eight patients per night covering the ICU and CCU, and will do intubation and vent management.
- Night shift coverage.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on May 28.