Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · April 8, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Albany) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The position requires interest thoracic and critical care ultrasound techniques and in the conduct of clinical, translational, or basic science research.
- The Division directs a Fellowship training program and has unique faculty expertise in thoracic/critical care ultrasound, cystic fibrosis, sarcoidosis, lung cancer and interventional critical care medicine.
- The successful candidate will be board eligible in Pulmonary Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- And eligible for appointment at the Assistant or Associate Professor level.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Albany, NY.
- The Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at Albany Medical College is seeking a Pulmonary and Critical Care physician to play a major role in our Medical Critical Care service.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago