Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in family or internal medicine with hospital experience and be comfortable responding to codes.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Vent Mgmt.
- Case Load/PPD: 17-20 per physician.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- We have a need for a hospitalist in New York for a long-term locum tenens position starting as soon as possible.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Reference ID: ORD-068729-MD-NY.
- Job Posting ID: 1014517.
- The schedule is 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am with no. Required procedures include intubations, central lines (done with central line cart and ultrasound) and basic vent management.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Government: No.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago