Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · September 18, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Vent Mgmt.
- Candidates must be board certified in internal medicine with hospital experience and be comfortable responding to codes.
- Job Posting ID: 1014592.
- Dates Needed: September - ongoing.
- Case Load/PPD: 17-20 per physician.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- The schedule is 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am with no. Required procedures include intubations, central lines (done with central line cart and ultrasound) and basic vent management.
- We have a need for a hospitalist in New York for a long-term locum tenens position starting in September.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- Night Shift.
- Reference ID: ORD-068768-MD-NY.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Provider Availability: Day Shift.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago