Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Tuesday · January 28, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will receive a welcome bonus when you start.
- We are scheduling interviews at one of the largest community hospitals in the tri-cities area of New York with 267 beds.
- Our Hospitalists serve as attending physicians to residents and medical interns from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- No procedures required.
- H1B eligible facility.
- We reward physician loyalty by offering partnership This midsize University town is the birthplace of IBM.
- We offer base salary plus performance incentives.
- Established 11 physician team with 4 advanced practitioners, clinical performance nurse, and hospitalist coordinator.
- The community's cost of living is 10% below the national average, and the public and parochial schools are nationally ranked.
- Hospitalist Opening - 2 hours from New York City.
- EMR: Cerner with Dragon for dictation.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.