Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Potsdam) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Full specialty backup.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- NY license required.
- The provider will work 12-hour shifts on a seven-day block schedule.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- Competitive compensation.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a New York medical facility.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system to track patient interactions.
- Open ICU with no procedures.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 patients per day.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified and have an active, unrestricted NY medical license in hand.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Aug 30.