Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Potsdam) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open ICU with no procedures.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified and have an active, unrestricted NY medical license in hand.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a New York medical facility.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 patients per day.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- The provider will work 12-hour shifts on a seven-day block schedule.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system to track patient interactions.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Full specialty backup.
- NY license required.
- Competitive compensation.
This locum job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.