Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Potsdam) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified and have an active, unrestricted NY medical license in hand.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Competitive compensation.
- NY license required.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system to track patient interactions.
- Open ICU with no procedures.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- Full specialty backup.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a New York medical facility.
- The provider will work 12-hour shifts on a seven-day block schedule.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 patients per day.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Aug 30.