Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · November 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Upstate) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Seven-day block schedule of 10-hour shifts.
- NY license required.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in New York.
- Build your career with a customized locum tenens experience.
- The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 3 - 4 patients per night, and will not have any ICU or procedure duties.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted NY medical license in hand.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Give Weatherby a.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Competitive compensation.
- The facility needs a provider to work a seven-day block schedule of 10-hour night shifts.
- No ICU or procedure duties.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Aug 30.