Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Upstate) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- Competitive compensation.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Build your career with a customized locum tenens experience.
- Give Weatherby a.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted NY medical license in hand.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Seven-day block schedule of 10-hour shifts.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- NY license required.
- No ICU or procedure duties.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in New York.
- The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 3 - 4 patients per night, and will not have any ICU or procedure duties.
- The facility needs a provider to work a seven-day block schedule of 10-hour night shifts.
This locum job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.