Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Amsterdam) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent alternative to locums with guaranteed full-time.
- This is a full-time independent contractor position with guaranteed shifts.
- Reimbursement for licensure and certifications.
- This Hospitalist will travel to select TeamHealth hospital medicine programs in the states of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, West Virginia, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Maine to deliver care.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity to join our Special Operations Hospital Medicine team in the northeast region.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Sign-on bonus.
- LiveWell WorkLife services.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Membership in our leading Patient Safety Organization.
- Gain experience in a variety of practice settings and locations.
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- We ask that you be Abim, Aobim, Abfm, Aobfm certified or prepared, residency trained, and have one year of hospital medicine experience. This is an elite position and ideal candidates will be adaptive, possess. Flexibility to travel is required for this opportunity.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago