Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · November 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Amsterdam) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be Abim, Aobim, Abfm, Aobfm certified or prepared, residency trained, and have one year of hospital medicine experience. This is an elite position and ideal candidates will be adaptive, possess. Flexibility to travel is required for this opportunity.
- Excellent alternative to locums with guaranteed full-time.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity to join our Special Operations Hospital Medicine team in the northeast region.
- Reimbursement for licensure and certifications.
- Gain experience in a variety of practice settings and locations.
- Membership in our leading Patient Safety Organization.
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Sign-on bonus.
- This Hospitalist will travel to select TeamHealth hospital medicine programs in the states of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, West Virginia, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Maine to deliver care.
- LiveWell WorkLife services.
- This is a full-time independent contractor position with guaranteed shifts.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 26.