Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lewiston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Codes and procedures required.
- Clinical responsibilities required.
- Health, dental, vision, short-term & long-term disability.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing board-certified Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians with leadership experience to lead our Hospitalist team at Mount St. Mary's Hospital in Lewiston, New York.
- CME time & allotment and concierge service.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Lead a team of 4 hospitalists and 8 advanced practice clinicians.
- Join a well-established hospitalist group.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership.
- Dedicated administrative shifts.
- 401K, Serp.
- Fully paid professional liability insurance (with tail).
- ICU covered by a hospitalist.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 26.