Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lewiston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Codes and procedures required.
- Health, dental, vision, short-term & long-term disability.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- ICU covered by a hospitalist.
- CME time & allotment and concierge service.
- 401K, Serp.
- Lead a team of 4 hospitalists and 8 advanced practice clinicians.
- Join a well-established hospitalist group.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- Clinical responsibilities required.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing board-certified Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians with leadership experience to lead our Hospitalist team at Mount St. Mary's Hospital in Lewiston, New York.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership.
- Fully paid professional liability insurance (with tail).
- Dedicated administrative shifts.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago