Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Amsterdam) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Health, dental, vision, short-term & long-term disability.
- This physician will see an average of 15 to 18 patients per day, and will manage patients on the regular floor and ICU, with vent management and codes.
- Other benefits include flexible scheduling for better work and life balance, CME allowance, comprehensive benefits package, paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage and association with a leading Hospitalist organization with opportunity for future advancement.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- TeamHealth offers a higher-than-competition hourly rate with night differential, plus quality and RVU-based performance bonuses.
- 401K and Serp.
- Block schedule.
- CME time and allotment and concierge service.
- Average of 4 to 8 admits per night.
- Must be comfortable in ICU.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine trained physicians to join our Hospitalist team at St. Mary's Healthcare Amsterdam in Amsterdam, New York.
- Nights only.
- Procedures and codes required.
- St. Mary's Healthcare is a 143-bed hospital.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles.
- Fully paid professional liability insurance (with tail).
- Strong hourly salary with potential wRVU based quarterly bonus.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 26.