Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Caseload: 14 - 18 patients per day.
- Schedule: Weekends.
- Take the first step toward working locum tenens and.
- License: NY state license needed.
- We are helping a New York-based facility that is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- You should be board certified or board eligible and have Acls certification.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Your assignment schedule will be weekend day shifts, and you will see 14 - 18 patients per day.
- You need to have an active NY state license for this assignment.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Procedures: ICU rounding.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 23.