Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your assignment schedule will be weekend day shifts, and you will see 14 - 18 patients per day.
- Procedures: ICU rounding.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Take the first step toward working locum tenens and.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Schedule: Weekends.
- We are helping a New York-based facility that is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- You need to have an active NY state license for this assignment.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- You should be board certified or board eligible and have Acls certification.
- Caseload: 14 - 18 patients per day.
- License: NY state license needed.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 23.