Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- License: NY state license needed.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- You should be board certified or board eligible and have Acls certification.
- Schedule: Weekends.
- You need to have an active NY state license for this assignment.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Take the first step toward working locum tenens and.
- Procedures: ICU rounding.
- Your assignment schedule will be weekend day shifts, and you will see 14 - 18 patients per day.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Caseload: 14 - 18 patients per day.
- We are helping a New York-based facility that is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago