Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Caseload: 14 - 18 patients per day.
- The incoming physician must have a NY state license.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- You should be board certified or board eligible and have current Acls certification.
- Your schedule will be weekend day shifts, and you will round on 14 - 18 patients per day.
- Take the first step toward working locum tenens and.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Schedule: Weekend day shifts.
- License: NY state license needed.
- Procedures: ICU rounding.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We are helping an established facility in New York that is currently in search of a hospitalist for locum tenens assistance.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 23.