Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your schedule will be weekend day shifts, and you will round on 14 - 18 patients per day.
- You should be board certified or board eligible and have current Acls certification.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- License: NY state license needed.
- Procedures: ICU rounding.
- The incoming physician must have a NY state license.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Schedule: Weekend day shifts.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We are helping an established facility in New York that is currently in search of a hospitalist for locum tenens assistance.
- Take the first step toward working locum tenens and.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Caseload: 14 - 18 patients per day.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 23.