Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: Weekend day shifts.
- License: NY state license needed.
- We are helping an established facility in New York that is currently in search of a hospitalist for locum tenens assistance.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The incoming physician must have a NY state license.
- You should be board certified or board eligible and have current Acls certification.
- Procedures: ICU rounding.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Caseload: 14 - 18 patients per day.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Take the first step toward working locum tenens and.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your schedule will be weekend day shifts, and you will round on 14 - 18 patients per day.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago