Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- The incoming physician must have a NY state license.
- Caseload: 14 - 17 patients per day.
- We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- License: Active NY state license needed.
- Procedures: ICU rounding.
- You must be board certified or board eligible with Acls certification.
- A facility in New York seeks a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- The assignment schedule is one week on/one week off, and the physician will see 14 - 17 patients per day.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Schedule: 7 days on/7 days off.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 23.