Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- License: Active NY state license needed.
- At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- The incoming physician must have a NY state license.
- Schedule: 7 days on/7 days off.
- We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- A facility in New York seeks a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- You must be board certified or board eligible with Acls certification.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Caseload: 14 - 17 patients per day.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Procedures: ICU rounding.
- The assignment schedule is one week on/one week off, and the physician will see 14 - 17 patients per day.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago