Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The assignment schedule is one week on/one week off, and the physician will see 14 - 17 patients per day.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The incoming physician must have a NY state license.
- A facility in New York seeks a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- License: Active NY state license needed.
- You must be board certified or board eligible with Acls certification.
- Procedures: ICU rounding.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Schedule: 7 days on/7 days off.
- We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Caseload: 14 - 17 patients per day.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 23.