Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · April 8, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Adirondack) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- The City also has many museums, recreation trails, fields, and beaches with access to lakes where you will find great fishing and boating.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary/Critical Care.
- Have fun outdoors or eat in some amazing local restaurants in town.
- There is a little bit of everything to do so come work and have some fun.
- There are many festivals throughout the year that include the Mayor's Cup and Regatta, the Commemoration of a Civil War and various small events geared toward the history buff in you.
- Location: New York.
- BC, Must have Fellowship training in both Pulm & CC medicine.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Come to play and work in one of NY's most beautiful cities.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 6.