Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · September 18, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
- License: Active NY state license needed.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in New York.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- You need to have an active NY state license for this assignment.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The assignment schedule is 7:30 am - 5:30 pm with no. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- Caseload: 18 - 22 patients per day.
- Schedule: 7:30 am - 5:30 pm.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 13.