Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Tuesday · January 28, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- License: Active NY state license needed.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The assignment schedule is 7:30 am - 5:30 pm with no. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- Schedule: 7:30 am - 5:30 pm.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in New York.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- Caseload: 18 - 22 patients per day.
- You need to have an active NY state license for this assignment.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 13.