Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · September 18, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Other Certification: Acls and BLS.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Procedures: ICU rounding and codes.
- CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Schedule: 7 days on/7days off.
- Caseload: 10 - 12 patients per day.
- License: NY state license needed, not required.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The schedule is 7 days on/7 days off with no. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with current Acls and BLS certification.
- For this position, you need to have an active NY state license.
- A New York-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 13.