Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Tuesday · January 28, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A New York-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Schedule: 7 days on/7days off.
- For this position, you need to have an active NY state license.
- Procedures: ICU rounding and codes.
- CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Caseload: 10 - 12 patients per day.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The schedule is 7 days on/7 days off with no. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with current Acls and BLS certification.
- Other Certification: Acls and BLS.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- License: NY state license needed, not required.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 13.