Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Tuesday · January 28, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lewiston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing board-certified Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians with leadership experience to lead our Hospitalist team at Mount St. Mary's Hospital in Lewiston, New York.
- CME time & allotment and concierge service.
- Clinical responsibilities required.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership.
- Dedicated administrative shifts.
- ICU covered by a hospitalist.
- Join a well-established hospitalist group.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Codes and procedures required.
- Fully paid professional liability insurance (with tail).
- Health, dental, vision, short-term & long-term disability.
- Lead a team of 4 hospitalists and 8 advanced practice clinicians.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- 401K, Serp.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 7.