Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · November 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $180,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Long Island) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Best of the Island!
- No procedures, optional codes.
- 7-on, 7-off block schedule.
- Internal Medicine trained.
- New short-stay Observation Unit as part of the hospitalist program.
- Location allows for easy access to Manhattan via Lirr and Long Island beaches.
- Highly competitive guaranteed base compensation plus bonus and full benefits.
- Interest is teaching.
- Expanding university health system has opportunities for new short-stay observation unit.
- Location location location!
- No procedures, No ICU coverage.
- Full benefits, Bonus.
This perm job from Alpha Medical Group was last open on Nov 13.