Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in New York that is in need of a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The assignment schedule is 12-hour day and night shifts.
- Other Certification: Abls and BLS.
- The assignment does not require procedures.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active NY state license.
- License: Active NY state license needed, not required.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current Abls and BLS certification.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.