Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Tuesday · January 28, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active NY state license.
- The assignment schedule is 12-hour day and night shifts.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in New York that is in need of a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage.
- The assignment does not require procedures.
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current Abls and BLS certification.
- License: Active NY state license needed, not required.
- Other Certification: Abls and BLS.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.