Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Tuesday · January 28, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Olean) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- However, you will not be covered under Apogee's workers compensation insurance.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Additional Hospitalist Opportunities**.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- This unique opportunity at Olean General Hospital, a 186-bed facility, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- 10 MD, 2 NP, 2 INT Model.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- This is a 1099 position so no taxes will be withheld.
- Employment outside of Apogee must be obtained to be considered for IC work due to IRS guidelines.
- There is no minimum or maximum number of shifts, it is strictly whenever you are available and what the programs needs are.
- Malpractice Insurance will be provided to you at no cost including tail coverage.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an IM physician to join our Hospitalist team.
- Located in Olean, NY.
- ICs are responsible for determining whether the state they work in requires it and if it does, to obtain it.
- Checks are mailed once a month (direct deposit is not an option).
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- Experience the strength of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
This perm job opening was posted
by Apogee Physicians