Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lewiston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average of 15 patients per day.
- Join a well-established hospitalist group.
- Comprehensive benefits include: fully paid malpractice (with tail), health, dental, vision, short-term & long-term disability, 401K, Serp, CME time & allotment and concierge service.
- Strong base salary with quality based bonus potential.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians for our Lewiston, NY practice.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Days Only.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealth's 16,000 practicing clinicians across the United States.
This perm job opening was posted