Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Tuesday · January 28, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lewiston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified/board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians for our Lewiston, NY practice.
- Average of 15 patients per day.
- Days only.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- Comprehensive benefits include: fully paid professional liability insurance with tail, health, dental, vision, short-term & long-term disability, 401(k), Serp, and concierge service.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Join a well-established hospitalist group.
- Strong base salary with quality based bonus potential.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealth's 16,000 practicing clinicians across the United States.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.