Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Tuesday · September 22, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ongoign coverage, blocks of 7 / Monday - Sunday 8a-8a.
- Patient Volume: TBD.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Board Certified IM, Critical Care - Required, Board Certified Pulmonology - Preferred.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (see details below).
- Established Program.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Location: New York.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Medical Center needs a Pulmonary Critical Care Physician locum to provide inpatient coverage.
- Board Eligible within 3 years of United States residency - Required, if BE.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary Critical Care Physician.
- Types of procedures: All intubations, vent management, bronchoscopy.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 3.