Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Tuesday · January 28, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Medical Center needs a Pulmonary Critical Care Physician locum to provide inpatient coverage.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (see details below).
- Board Certified IM, Critical Care - Required, Board Certified Pulmonology - Preferred.
- Established Program.
- Patient Volume: TBD.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Board Eligible within 3 years of United States residency - Required, if BE.
- Location: New York.
- Types of procedures: All intubations, vent management, bronchoscopy.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Ongoign coverage, blocks of 7 / Monday - Sunday 8a-8a.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary Critical Care Physician.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 3.