Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Stony Brook) is for an academic medical center.
- For a full position description or application procedures, visit: (Ref.
- Official Job Title: Assistant Professor of Medicine (Multiple Positions).
- Posting Start Date: 08/23/2019.
- Eligibility for tenure will be based upon applicant's qualifications and experience.
- If board certified in Family Medicine must also have a minimum of two years current, full time hospitalist medicine experience.
- Salary: Commensurate with Experience.
- Applications for this position must be received, as specified in the Application Procedure Section, no later than 5:00 PM Eastern Time on 12/31/2019, unless specifically noted otherwise in the Special Notes Section.
- With ony Brook University Hospital serves as Suffolk County's only tertiary care center and Regional Trauma Center.
- Stony Brook University/Research IS AN Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Alternately, you may submit your application package to the departmental email or address below.
- Board Certified/Eligible in Internal Medicine or Board Certified in Family Medicine.
- The Hospitalist will provide clinical coverage primarily for acute medical patients on both the regular and step down units.
- Two years of current, full-time hospitalist medicine experience, research background.
- If such information has been requested from you before such time, or via email at.
- See our policy and learn more at stonybrook.
- Pursuant to Executive Order 161, no State entity, as defined by the Executive Order, is permitted to ask, or mandate, in any form, that an applicant for employment provide his or her current compensation, or any prior compensation history, until such time as the applicant is extended a conditional offer of employment with compensation.
- Rotation schedule 7 days on/off, 12 hour shifts while on clinical duties.
- Department: Medicine - Hospitalist Services.
- Long Island's premier academic medical center, Stony Brook Medicine represents Stony Brook University's entire medical enterprise and integrates all of Stony Brook's health-related initiatives: education, research and patient care.
- 4th Floor, Room 261.
- Application Procedure.
- Chief Resident or similar leadership experience.
- Eric Niegelberg, Director.
- Stony Brook University Hospital.
- Stony Brook Children's, with more than s in 30 specialties, offers the most advanced pediatric specialty care in the region.
- Any questions regarding the survey.
- Posting End Date: 12/31/2019.
- Campus: Health Sciences Center.
- Special Notes.
- Positions will include night time shifts.
- The selected candidate must successfully clear a background investigation.
- It encompasses Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook Children's Hospital, the five Health Sciences schools - Dental Medicine, Health Technology and Management, Renaissance School of Medicine, Nursing and Social Welfare - as well as the major centers and institutes, programs and more than 50 community-based healthcare settings throughout Suffolk County.
- IF YOU Need A Disability-Related Accommodation. IN Accordance With THE Title II Crime Awareness AND Security ACT, A Copy OF OUR Crime Statistics IS Available Upon Request BY Calling. IT CAN Also BE Viewed ON-Line AT THE University Police.
- Stony Brook University is 100% tobacco-free as of January 1, 2016.
- MD or equivalent.
- Department of Emergency Medicine.
- Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
- Training in geriatrics or completion of a Hospital Medicine Fellowship.
- Job Category: Health Science and Medical Center Faculty.
- C/o Jenna O'Neill.
- Opportunities beyond clinical care at our tertiary medical center include involvement in the development and implementation of patient safety efforts, participation in clinical education and participation in the development of clinical research.
- Complete the online Applicant Information Survey. Do not submit this survey to the department with your application.
- Posting Date: 08/23/2019.
- Submit a State Employment Application, cover letter and resume/CV by clicking Apply.
This perm job from Job Target was last open on Nov 13.