Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · November 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Stony Brook) is for an academic medical center.
- Salary: Commensurate with Experience.
- IF YOU Need A Disability-Related Accommodation. IN Accordance With THE Title II Crime Awareness AND Security ACT, A Copy OF OUR Crime Statistics IS Available Upon Request BY Calling. IT CAN Also BE Viewed ON-Line AT THE University Police.
- Board Certified/Eligible in Internal Medicine or Board Certified in Family Medicine.
- Any questions regarding the survey.
- It encompasses Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook Children's Hospital, the five Health Sciences schools - Dental Medicine, Health Technology and Management, Renaissance School of Medicine, Nursing and Social Welfare - as well as the major centers and institutes, programs and more than 50 community-based healthcare settings throughout Suffolk County.
- Posting Date: 08/23/2019.
- Rotation schedule 7 days on/off, 12 hour shifts while on clinical duties.
- 4th Floor, Room 261.
- Posting Start Date: 08/23/2019.
- Complete the online Applicant Information Survey. Do not submit this survey to the department with your application.
- Pursuant to Executive Order 161, no State entity, as defined by the Executive Order, is permitted to ask, or mandate, in any form, that an applicant for employment provide his or her current compensation, or any prior compensation history, until such time as the applicant is extended a conditional offer of employment with compensation.
- Stony Brook University Hospital.
- For a full position description or application procedures, visit: (Ref.
- Submit a State Employment Application, cover letter and resume/CV by clicking Apply.
- Campus: Health Sciences Center.
- Official Job Title: Assistant Professor of Medicine (Multiple Positions).
- Eligibility for tenure will be based upon applicant's qualifications and experience.
- Training in geriatrics or completion of a Hospital Medicine Fellowship.
- Positions will include night time shifts.
- Stony Brook University/Research IS AN Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Two years of current, full-time hospitalist medicine experience, research background.
- If board certified in Family Medicine must also have a minimum of two years current, full time hospitalist medicine experience.
- Special Notes.
- The Hospitalist will provide clinical coverage primarily for acute medical patients on both the regular and step down units.
- Job Category: Health Science and Medical Center Faculty.
- Alternately, you may submit your application package to the departmental email or address below.
- With ony Brook University Hospital serves as Suffolk County's only tertiary care center and Regional Trauma Center.
- MD or equivalent.
- Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
- Stony Brook University is 100% tobacco-free as of January 1, 2016.
- Long Island's premier academic medical center, Stony Brook Medicine represents Stony Brook University's entire medical enterprise and integrates all of Stony Brook's health-related initiatives: education, research and patient care.
- See our policy and learn more at stonybrook.
- Applications for this position must be received, as specified in the Application Procedure Section, no later than 5:00 PM Eastern Time on 12/31/2019, unless specifically noted otherwise in the Special Notes Section.
- C/o Jenna O'Neill.
- If such information has been requested from you before such time, or via email at.
- Posting End Date: 12/31/2019.
- The selected candidate must successfully clear a background investigation.
- Opportunities beyond clinical care at our tertiary medical center include involvement in the development and implementation of patient safety efforts, participation in clinical education and participation in the development of clinical research.
- Chief Resident or similar leadership experience.
- Stony Brook Children's, with more than s in 30 specialties, offers the most advanced pediatric specialty care in the region.
- Application Procedure.
- Eric Niegelberg, Director.
- Department of Emergency Medicine.
- Department: Medicine - Hospitalist Services.
This perm job from Job Target was last open on Nov 13.