Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Tuesday · January 28, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A large skilled nursing facility in New York is in need of a sub-acute physician.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for working with the elderly population and improving the level of quality care in a long-term facility.
- As the in-house physician you will round on patients Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm, and there will be no nights or weekends.
- This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary with RVUs.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Wonderful location in Long Island.
- Great work-life balance.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Work Monday - Friday, no weekend or nights.
- Passion for working with the elderly a must.
- The incoming physician can expect to see 25 to 35 patients per day on average with dictation for charting.
- Mid-level staff support.
- You will have the support of mid-level staffing.
- You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 20 vacation and 6 PTO days, 1 week of CME time, a 401k retirement plan, and a sign-on bonus.
- Rounding in a sub-acute facility on Long Island.
- Geriatric fellowship is a plus.
- With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Our services are free for you.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in internal or family medicine and have one to two years of post graduate experience.
- Must be a BC or BE internal medicine or family medicine.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 15.