Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- You will be offered medical benefits, at least 7 vacation days, 7 days of CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- Weekend schedule only: Friday-Sunday.
- Residents do procedures and run codes.
- No ICU or procedures.
- Nocturnist may have to supervise residents once in a while.
- Vacation and CME time.
- Experience everything it has to offer from top-notch nightlife, professional sports, concerts, culture, fine arts, and fine dining.
- To get started, contact Eric Hetzendorfer at or send.
- Located at the southern tip of the state of New York, the city is the center of the New York metropolitan area.
- A Spanish speaking candidate is a plus, but this is not required.
- Strong compensation for NYC area.
- Come live in New York, NY.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- This hospital-employed opportunity has a strong compensation fo the area.
- There is minimal academic involvement at night.
- They welcome both board certified and board eligible IM and FP candidates.
- Our services are free for you.
- Manageable admissions volume.
- 12-hour shifts.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a New York hospital with their search for a weekend nocturnist.
- Spanish speaking a plus, but not required.
- Your schedule will be Friday through Sunday from 7 pm to 7 am.
- New York City.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 15.