Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · November 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- New York City.
- There is minimal academic involvement at night.
- You will be offered medical benefits, at least 7 vacation days, 7 days of CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- Come live in New York, NY.
- Weekend schedule only: Friday-Sunday.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Located at the southern tip of the state of New York, the city is the center of the New York metropolitan area.
- Your schedule will be Friday through Sunday from 7 pm to 7 am.
- No ICU or procedures.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Vacation and CME time.
- Experience everything it has to offer from top-notch nightlife, professional sports, concerts, culture, fine arts, and fine dining.
- Nocturnist may have to supervise residents once in a while.
- Residents do procedures and run codes.
- 12-hour shifts.
- To get started, contact Eric Hetzendorfer at or send.
- Strong compensation for NYC area.
- Spanish speaking a plus, but not required.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a New York hospital with their search for a weekend nocturnist.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- A Spanish speaking candidate is a plus, but this is not required.
- They welcome both board certified and board eligible IM and FP candidates.
- Manageable admissions volume.
- Our services are free for you.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- This hospital-employed opportunity has a strong compensation fo the area.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 15.