Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · November 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The work schedule will be during a holiday period.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates are needed for this role.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Holiday coverage.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Due to time constraints, only NY-licensed applicants will be accepted.
- NY license required.
- Give Weatherby a.
- Acls certification needed.
- Vent management and central lines.
- Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in New York with a qualified hospitalist.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- You will track patient interactions using the Meditech EMR system.
- Competitive compensation.
- Required certifications include: Acls.
- You can expect to see vent management and central line cases.
- Enjoy the high quality of life that the locum tenens experience offers.
- Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 15.