Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Due to time constraints, only NY-licensed applicants will be accepted.
- Vent management and central lines.
- Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork.
- You can expect to see vent management and central line cases.
- Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in New York with a qualified hospitalist.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Give Weatherby a.
- Enjoy the high quality of life that the locum tenens experience offers.
- Holiday coverage.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates are needed for this role.
- Board certified or eligible.
- You will track patient interactions using the Meditech EMR system.
- Required certifications include: Acls.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- NY license required.
- Competitive compensation.
- Acls certification needed.
- The work schedule will be during a holiday period.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 15.