Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Thursday · December 12, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Stony Brook) is for an academic medical center.
- Campus: Health Sciences Center.
- It encompasses Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook Children's Hospital, the five Health Sciences schools - Dental Medicine, Health Technology and Management, Renaissance School of Medicine, Nursing and Social Welfare - as well as the major centers and institutes, programs and more than 50 community-based healthcare settings throughout Suffolk County.
- Submit a State Employment Application, cover letter and resume/CV by clicking Apply.
- Stony Brook University is 100% tobacco-free as of January 1, 2016.
- Any questions regarding the survey.
- Board Certified/Eligible in Internal Medicine or Board Certified in Family Medicine.
- Posting Start Date: 08/23/2019.
- Alternately, you may submit your application package to the departmental email or address below.
- Chief Resident or similar leadership experience.
- With ony Brook University Hospital serves as Suffolk County's only tertiary care center and Regional Trauma Center.
- Long Island's premier academic medical center, Stony Brook Medicine represents Stony Brook University's entire medical enterprise and integrates all of Stony Brook's health-related initiatives: education, research and patient care.
- If board certified in Family Medicine must also have a minimum of two years current, full time hospitalist medicine experience.
- Department: Medicine - Hospitalist Services.
- Eric Niegelberg, Director.
- Positions will include night time shifts.
- Posting Date: 08/23/2019.
- The Hospitalist will provide clinical coverage primarily for acute medical patients on both the regular and step down units.
- Applications for this position must be received, as specified in the Application Procedure Section, no later than 5:00 PM Eastern Time on 12/31/2019, unless specifically noted otherwise in the Special Notes Section.
- Complete the online Applicant Information Survey. Do not submit this survey to the department with your application.
- C/o Jenna O'Neill.
- Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
- See our policy and learn more at stonybrook.
- Training in geriatrics or completion of a Hospital Medicine Fellowship.
- Opportunities beyond clinical care at our tertiary medical center include involvement in the development and implementation of patient safety efforts, participation in clinical education and participation in the development of clinical research.
- 4th Floor, Room 261.
- Application Procedure.
- Official Job Title: Assistant Professor of Medicine (Multiple Positions).
- IF YOU Need A Disability-Related Accommodation. IN Accordance With THE Title II Crime Awareness AND Security ACT, A Copy OF OUR Crime Statistics IS Available Upon Request BY Calling. IT CAN Also BE Viewed ON-Line AT THE University Police.
- Stony Brook University/Research IS AN Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- MD or equivalent.
- Pursuant to Executive Order 161, no State entity, as defined by the Executive Order, is permitted to ask, or mandate, in any form, that an applicant for employment provide his or her current compensation, or any prior compensation history, until such time as the applicant is extended a conditional offer of employment with compensation.
- If such information has been requested from you before such time, or via email at.
- Stony Brook Children's, with more than s in 30 specialties, offers the most advanced pediatric specialty care in the region.
- Rotation schedule 7 days on/off, 12 hour shifts while on clinical duties.
- The selected candidate must successfully clear a background investigation.
- Posting End Date: 12/31/2019.
- Stony Brook University Hospital.
- Special Notes.
- Two years of current, full-time hospitalist medicine experience, research background.
- Salary: Commensurate with Experience.
- For a full position description or application procedures, visit: (Ref.
- Eligibility for tenure will be based upon applicant's qualifications and experience.
- Job Category: Health Science and Medical Center Faculty.
- Department of Emergency Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Job Target.