Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Stony Brook) is for an academic medical center.
- Pursuant to Executive Order 161, no State entity, as defined by the Executive Order, is permitted to ask, or mandate, in any form, that an applicant for employment provide his or her current compensation, or any prior compensation history, until such time as the applicant is extended a conditional offer of employment with compensation.
- The selected candidate must successfully clear a background investigation.
- Long Island's premier academic medical center, Stony Brook Medicine represents Stony Brook University's entire medical enterprise and integrates all of Stony Brook's health-related initiatives: education, research and patient care.
- Any questions regarding the survey.
- Eric Niegelberg, Director.
- MD or equivalent.
- Posting Date: 08/23/2019.
- Two years of current, full-time hospitalist medicine experience, research background.
- If such information has been requested from you before such time, or via email at.
- Chief Resident or similar leadership experience.
- For a full position description or application procedures, visit: (Ref.
- Alternately, you may submit your application package to the departmental email or address below.
- Stony Brook University Hospital.
- Stony Brook University is 100% tobacco-free as of January 1, 2016.
- Eligibility for tenure will be based upon applicant's qualifications and experience.
- Campus: Health Sciences Center.
- IF YOU Need A Disability-Related Accommodation. IN Accordance With THE Title II Crime Awareness AND Security ACT, A Copy OF OUR Crime Statistics IS Available Upon Request BY Calling. IT CAN Also BE Viewed ON-Line AT THE University Police.
- Positions will include night time shifts.
- If board certified in Family Medicine must also have a minimum of two years current, full time hospitalist medicine experience.
- Posting Start Date: 08/23/2019.
- Board Certified/Eligible in Internal Medicine or Board Certified in Family Medicine.
- 4th Floor, Room 261.
- See our policy and learn more at stonybrook.
- Opportunities beyond clinical care at our tertiary medical center include involvement in the development and implementation of patient safety efforts, participation in clinical education and participation in the development of clinical research.
- Complete the online Applicant Information Survey. Do not submit this survey to the department with your application.
- Applications for this position must be received, as specified in the Application Procedure Section, no later than 5:00 PM Eastern Time on 12/31/2019, unless specifically noted otherwise in the Special Notes Section.
- Official Job Title: Assistant Professor of Medicine (Multiple Positions).
- Special Notes.
- Stony Brook Children's, with more than s in 30 specialties, offers the most advanced pediatric specialty care in the region.
- With ony Brook University Hospital serves as Suffolk County's only tertiary care center and Regional Trauma Center.
- Job Category: Health Science and Medical Center Faculty.
- Department of Emergency Medicine.
- Stony Brook University/Research IS AN Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Posting End Date: 12/31/2019.
- Salary: Commensurate with Experience.
- Application Procedure.
- Submit a State Employment Application, cover letter and resume/CV by clicking Apply.
- The Hospitalist will provide clinical coverage primarily for acute medical patients on both the regular and step down units.
- C/o Jenna O'Neill.
- Department: Medicine - Hospitalist Services.
- Rotation schedule 7 days on/off, 12 hour shifts while on clinical duties.
- It encompasses Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook Children's Hospital, the five Health Sciences schools - Dental Medicine, Health Technology and Management, Renaissance School of Medicine, Nursing and Social Welfare - as well as the major centers and institutes, programs and more than 50 community-based healthcare settings throughout Suffolk County.
- Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
- Training in geriatrics or completion of a Hospital Medicine Fellowship.
This perm job from Job Target was last open on Dec 12.