Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Thursday · December 12, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Other Certification: Acls and BLS.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Schedule: 8 pm - 8 am.
- License: Active NY state license needed.
- The assignment requirements include ICU rounding and code response.
- You will need to have an active NY state license for this position.
- Caseload: 10 - 12 admits per night.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- A New York-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- The assignment schedule is 8 pm - 8 am with no. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with Acls and BLS certification.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Procedures: ICU rounding and codes.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago