Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Saturday · August 15, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- License: Active NY state license needed.
- The assignment schedule is 8 pm - 8 am with no. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with Acls and BLS certification.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Other Certification: Acls and BLS.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Procedures: ICU rounding and codes.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- A New York-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- You will need to have an active NY state license for this position.
- CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Caseload: 10 - 12 admits per night.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Schedule: 8 pm - 8 am.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The assignment requirements include ICU rounding and code response.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 18.