Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- You will need to have an active NY state license for this position.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- The assignment requirements include ICU rounding and code response.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- License: Active NY state license needed.
- Other Certification: Acls and BLS.
- CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Procedures: ICU rounding and codes.
- A New York-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- The assignment schedule is 8 pm - 8 am with no. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with Acls and BLS certification.
- Schedule: 8 pm - 8 am.
- Caseload: 10 - 12 admits per night.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 18.