Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Thursday · December 12, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- The hospital medicine team is also responsible for responding to codes.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- The facility has an 8-bed open ICU covered by an outside pulmonary care group and the hospital medicine team.
- The schedule is 9am-7pm, 7 on/7 off.
- Reference ID: ORD-073085-PA-NY.
- We are working with a facility in New York in need of hospitalist physician assistants for locum tenens coverage.
- Locums will have their own case load and confer with attendings, and notes are entered into EMR.
- Anesthesia and ED subspecialty back-up is available.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- There are currently 3 MDs and 1 AP on days and 1 MD on nights.
- Hours Per Day: 10.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- The total census per clinician on days is 17-20, including 3-4 admissions.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- The total patient census at night is 65, including 7 admissions.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 6.