Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · April 8, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Case Load/PPD: 100-200.
- EMR software is used for notes.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Locums will not be required to respond to codes, as a resident code team, CC nursing and fellows run codes.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Candidates must have experience working with mid-levels and be open to teaching residents.
- Lumbar punctures and paracentesis are preferred procedures but not required.
- A facility in New York is seeking 2 full-time locum tenens nocturnists to provide ongoing coverage.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Reference ID: ORD-072381-MD-NY.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Night Shift.
- Government: No.
- Shifts are 7pm-7am on a 7 on/7off rotation, with no. Candidates must be board certified in internal medicine.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Mar 5.