Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · April 8, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- There are typically 17-20 patients per day and. The locum must be board certified in IM or FP with hospital experience.
- The facility uses EMR for notes and charting.
- A facility in New York is seeking a locum tenens hospitalist for long-term coverage.
- Government: No.
- Case Load/PPD: 17-20.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Reference ID: ORD-077165-MD-NY.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- The hospitalist will respond to codes and will also be required to perform intubations, central lines, and basic vent management.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- The facility prefers a 7 on/7 off schedule and shifts would be 7 am-7 pm.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Support Staff: 4 physicians on day shift.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 28.