Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · April 8, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near New York City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join Yale Affiliated Practice 30 miles from NYC.
- We are proud to offer: TOP Tier compensation and benefits.
- Hospitalists: Take your career to the next level.
- Focused practice in internal medicine and geriatrics in Skilled Nursing Care and Clinic.
- Practice in an environment of service excellence that places the Hospitalist Service among the highest rated inpatient satisfaction nationwide.
- Long-term opportunities for both leadership and professional development.
- Flexible schedules to ensure work-life balance: 5 days a week, 7a-4p with 1 in 4 weekend coverage.
- Conveniently located 25 miles from Manhattan, we are an easy commute by train from NYC for those who want to live in the city.
- We are inviting internal medicine-trained physicians to join extended care service.
- Suburban NYC community in Westchester County offering some of the best schools in the nation.
- Participate in the education of internal medicine residents.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.