Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Tuesday · September 22, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near New York City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Suburban NYC community in Westchester County offering some of the best schools in the nation.
- Conveniently located 25 miles from Manhattan, we are an easy commute by train from NYC for those who want to live in the city.
- Join Yale Affiliated Practice 30 miles from NYC.
- Long-term opportunities for both leadership and professional development.
- Participate in the education of internal medicine residents.
- We are proud to offer: TOP Tier compensation and benefits.
- Hospitalists: Take your career to the next level.
- Focused practice in internal medicine and geriatrics in Skilled Nursing Care and Clinic.
- Practice in an environment of service excellence that places the Hospitalist Service among the highest rated inpatient satisfaction nationwide.
- We are inviting internal medicine-trained physicians to join extended care service.
- Flexible schedules to ensure work-life balance: 5 days a week, 7a-4p with 1 in 4 weekend coverage.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jul 23.