Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · April 8, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent base salary, bonus incentives, and benefits package.
- Nocturnists cover the night shifts.
- They welcome board certified or board eligible physicians that are within one year of years of their residency.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- The schedule is all day shifts from 7 am to 7 pm, on a 7 on and 7 off block.
- A facility in New York is looking for a full time hospitalist to become part of their established team.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Join and established hospitalist program and team.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Employed by a premier hospital system in the region.
- IM and FP candidates are welcome.
- They have dedicated nocturnists that cover the night shifts.
- Day shifts only from 7 am to 7 pm.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical/dental/vision benefits, group life insurance, short- and long-term disability, annual CME stipend, a 403b tax shelter, pension plan, and paid occurrence malpractice insurance.
- This hospital-employed position offers an excellent base salary, productivity incentives, retention bonus, and ample moonlighting opportunities to work extra shifts for additional income.
- Hospitalist 7 on and 7 off block schedule.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- The incoming physician can expect to see 15 to 18 patients per day on average.
- Our services are free for you.
- H-1B visa sponsorship is 'cap exempt' and available to 2020 residents.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 6.