Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Tuesday · September 22, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They welcome board certified or board eligible physicians that are within one year of years of their residency.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- They have dedicated nocturnists that cover the night shifts.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Excellent base salary, bonus incentives, and benefits package.
- Join and established hospitalist program and team.
- The schedule is all day shifts from 7 am to 7 pm, on a 7 on and 7 off block.
- H-1B visa sponsorship is 'cap exempt' and available to 2020 residents.
- A facility in New York is looking for a full time hospitalist to become part of their established team.
- This hospital-employed position offers an excellent base salary, productivity incentives, retention bonus, and ample moonlighting opportunities to work extra shifts for additional income.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical/dental/vision benefits, group life insurance, short- and long-term disability, annual CME stipend, a 403b tax shelter, pension plan, and paid occurrence malpractice insurance.
- IM and FP candidates are welcome.
- Our services are free for you.
- Employed by a premier hospital system in the region.
- Nocturnists cover the night shifts.
- Day shifts only from 7 am to 7 pm.
- The incoming physician can expect to see 15 to 18 patients per day on average.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Hospitalist 7 on and 7 off block schedule.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 6.