Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Thursday · October 22, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (3 Hours from NYC) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Strong subspeciality support 24/7 with NO procedures required.
- EMR: Cerner with Dragon for dictation.
- Total earnings close to $400k including lucrative signing and retention bonus.
- The community's cost of living is 10% below the national average, and the public and parochial schools are nationally ranked.
- Robust benefits including path to partnership.
- Nocturnist work 7 on 7 off block schedule.
- Established 11 physician team with 4 APPs, clinical performance nurse and hospitalist coordinator.
- Nocturnist-Academic New York program 3 hours from NYC - Earn near $400k.
- H1B eligible facility This midsize University town just three hours from NYC is the birthplace of IBM.
- We are scheduling interviews at one of the largest community hospitals in the tri-cities area of New York with s serve as attending physicians to residents and medical interns from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.