Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Potsdam) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The facility needs a provider to work a 7-day block schedule.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Candidates should be board certified or board eligible.
- If you have availability in your schedule, give Weatherby a.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in New York.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- NY license required.
- Open ICU with no procedures.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted NY medical license in hand.
- Competitive compensation.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Full specialty backup.
- The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 3 - 10 admissions per night.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 31.