Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Saturday · August 15, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Albany, NY) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Staffing model: 12 hours, 4 MDs (7a-7p), 1 MD (7p-7a),.
- 3 day rounders, 1 day admitter and 1 night admitter.
- Procedures: Intubations, central lines (done with central line cart and ultrasound), basic vent management.
- Patient Encounte rs: 17 per day including admissions and 7 admits during night.
- Smart is searching for BC, IM or FP physicians to provide long-term locum coverage at a hospital near Albany, NY.
- Facility Beds: 143.
- Locum rong>e: Competitive rate, more info provided upon request.
- Credentialing: 2-3 months (current active NY license required).
- Sub-specilite s: Most support available.
- ICU: Open (8 beds), co-manage with Pulmonary Care group.
- Paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on May 29.